Tips & Tricks
Add multiple images to an item.
Tap the camera button again to add more images. View them by sideswiping. The number of images is shows as small dashes at the top of the image, highlighted in this image with a green box.
We will keep you informed of the current status here.
Known issues in Android app version 1.5.0:
- Set's with a large number of items, we think over 300 items, are not behaving correctly. Symptoms are being thrown out of the set, back to the browse screen, not being able to add or remove items in the set.
- There are some reports of the camera not working to add photos to items (it started happening when we updated to Android version 12).
- If a category (Settings->Category settings) is turned off, then a barcode catalog item is added that uses that category, the category cannot be turned on. (bug fix in progress) Workaround: Find the items with that category, change them to a different category, then turn the Settings->Category on, finally change the items back to the correct category.
- An item can be added to a set more than once, once there are 2 items they can't be deleted. (bug fix in progress).
Known issues in iOS app version 1.6.0:
- No known issues
- Emails for registration and password resets are currently not being sent. We are working to resolve asap. It should be fixed before the end of 4th July.
If you see any issues or have any questions please use the contact form in the app or below.
Sept 1st, 2021: Released Android 1.5.0, iOS 1.6.0. Changed Sets to folder image, Inventory Report added (Beta).
May 14th, 2021: iOS 1.5.1 release. Fixes a bug where new content was being cleared when creating/updating an Item.
May 12th, 2021: Android 1.4.0, iOS 1.5.0 released. Scale images, filter on storage location, added a Notes field to items, add items to set using search and filters, but fixes.
Mar 24th, 2021: Update to server to fix incorrectly showing "Duplicate Found" message.
Mar 20th, 2021: Released Android 1.3.0. Search in tags, clear field buttons, find duplicate improvements, bug fixes.
Mar 20th, 2021: Released iOS 1.4.0. Search in tags, clear field buttons, find duplicate improvements, bug fixes.
Mar 5th, 2021: Release Android 1.2.5. Several Sync2 bugs. Screen flicker fixed. Filter "Category" order now correct.
Mar 5th, 2021: Released iOS 1.3.1. Minor Sync2 bug fix.
Feb 15th, 2021: Realised Android 1.2.3. Fixed a bug that caused the app to close on Android 11 Samsung S20/S21 devices.
Feb 3rd, 2021: Released Android 1.2.0. Sync2, better sync logging, improved catalog search
Feb 3rd, 2021: Released iOS 1.3.0. Sync2, improved catalog search
Aug 8th, 2020: Released iOS 1.2.4. Fixed issue with slow tag entry and crashes. Added price to items. Added item count.
July 14th, 2020: Released Android 1.1.2. Added paste image from a link. Fixed catalog image bug. Other minor fixes.
May 19th,2020: Released Android 1.1.1. Bug fixes for initial Android release
April 18th, 2020: Release Android 1.1.0. The first version available on Google Play
January 27th, 2020: Released iOS 1.2.3. Bugfix where barcodes are again added to the item even if not in the catalog, bugfix on the first sync it could sometimes set the sync version without downloading the items. Improved iOS13 support.
Oct 31st, 2019: Released iOS 1.2.2. Added duplicate items warning, long-press menu in Sets, bug fix for iOS 12.x crash & duplicate manufacturers.
Oct 3rd, 2019: Released iOS 1.2.1. Added Paste Image, minor updates.
Sept 6th, 2019: Server update to solve a problem with very long tags not syncing (more than 255 characters).
Sept 1st, 2019: Released iOS 1.2.0. Added Search Barcode Feature, bug fixes for sync.
June 21st, 2019: Released iOS 1.1.1. A bugfix version that reduced the occurrence of dropping from Trial mode to Free mode.
June 4th, 2019: Release iOS 1.1. The first version available in the Apple App Store.